Sausage gravy- was Re: [Sca-cooks] gravy

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Dec 29 11:14:56 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/29/2003 11:59:34 AM Eastern Standard Time,
phlip at 99main.com writes:
While you're at it, why not with hot dogs or haggis?

Don't laugh... in a Food for Boys class *mumblemumble* years ago I made fried
hot dogs and gravy. Come to think on it it weirded the teacher out too....

I've also been known to make fried balony and gravy. I'm sure everyone on the
list has horror tales to tell about times of tight money <G>.

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke