[Sca-cooks] Cookbooks with period recipes for beginners

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon Dec 29 17:53:32 PST 2003

LOL Shucks and here I just pat them on their happy little butts and send
them online to one of ya'll's websites.
That is just to start and get people interested in the fun recipes.
 Half of the cooks on this list have so heavily researched most recipes
that it is great for beginners to read those first.  The one thing I
would love to see in a modernized or for beginners book is pictures of
the end product.
Nichola
Throwing his tupence in.