[Sca-cooks] Cookbooks with period recipes for beginners

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Dec 30 06:49:18 PST 2003

> LOL Shucks and here I just pat them on their happy little butts and send
> them online to one of ya'll's websites.
> That is just to start and get people interested in the fun recipes.
>  Half of the cooks on this list have so heavily researched most recipes
> that it is great for beginners to read those first.  The one thing I
> would love to see in a modernized or for beginners book is pictures of
> the end product.

Oooh! That would be fun... Hey, Julianna... are you listening? There's a
project for the EK cooks guild and/or Kaffa...

Period recipes for the non-cook: an illustrated cookbook. We could put it
online.

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. He exists certainly as love and
generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to
your life its highest beauty and joy." -- Francis P. Church