[Sca-cooks] Philly, was Christmas dinner...

Debra Tonjes dethriel at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 09:39:14 PST 2003

>... And the bad East Coast pizza (those unbelievably flat flat falt slices
like i
> used to buy when i lived in Manhattan),
> Anahita

Actually, as a recently transplanted Long Islander who moved to the area
Northeast of Phile(Ambler)...both my husband and I have yet to find what
we'd call *decent* pizza out here...either they really like sweet, bland
sauce out here on their pizza..or we've been unfortunite enough to find the
yucky places...

Althea, who has yet to find real bagels or pizza where she now
resides...*sigh*