[Sca-cooks] Coffee

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Feb 8 20:30:13 PST 2003

To be perfectly honest, I'd rather forget the article.  It was bad history
from a good general summary of the history of food with few specifics about
coffee, an avearge book on coffee with mediocre history, and a very bad
Victorian book on culinary history.  The author failed to cite either Ukers
or Hattox, the two best sources.

And I think some of the commentary did make it into Stefan's Florilegium.

Bear