[Sca-cooks] menu copyright

Jane Massey dylansmom at cox.net
Wed Feb 12 10:39:33 PST 2003

< From : Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway>

<You use a menu based on another's research that you have>
<come across. Credit that person, that event, say thanks.>
<If Helewyse's work with the menus in Scappi inspired you>
<to use Scappi for your meny, credit her for the inspiration>

It's funny that you mention crediting Helewyse, I am using her translation (Not her redactions) for 2 dishes of my own upcoming Italian feast. I don't know Helewyse, but her work is fantastic and I will thank her on this board and on her website as well as my documentation flyer.  THANK YOU HELWYSE!

Lavender