[Sca-cooks] Re: Menu copyright

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 18:25:00 PST 2003

It's funny that you mention crediting Helewyse, I am
using her translation (Not her redactions) for 2
dishes of my own upcoming Italian feast. I don't
 know Helewyse, but her work is fantastic and I will
thank her on this board and on her website as well as
my documentation flyer.  THANK YOU
HELWYSE!

Lavender

Blushes...
Thankyou.
BTW if people are interested in new Italian recipes
for stuff you really only have to contact me.  Give me
enough lead in time and let me know roughly what you
want.  My Italian cookery library is growing quickly
and between the Scappi and six other cooking MS I
probably have well over 1500 recipes.  Admitedly they
are mostly in Italian but I have got quite adept at
seek and find.
Helewyse