[Sca-cooks] Presentation (was re:Grinding mustard seed)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 14 23:32:02 PST 2003

Niccolo replied to me with:
>> Hey, want to clean up these items that you mention and know of, and
> send it to me for inclusion in the Florilegium? If not, I'd still like
> to read it myself. > Stefan
>
> I'll rework it as it does read a little awkward for my taste.  When I
> get it good, I'll drop it off to you.

Thank you. I'd appreciate this, and I think some of the Florilegium readers
might also.

> In the meanwhile, I can email you a copy for your own enjoyment.

Thank you again.

> I'll eventually web the text (by the end
> of Spring) and include internet links to online sources.
Of course my standard policy is to accept updates. Unfortunately mundane and other concerns sometimes affect folks lives. So, you might consider doing a quick cleanup of those areas you don't like right now and then we can replace this copy with another when you get it done. And in the meantime some folks can still be learning from the work you've done, even if you don't consider it perfect.

Olwen seems to have managed to get folks to always think about taking
pictures, so she and others can see them. Now I need to get everyone thinking
automatically about sending good, useful articles for the Florilegium. :-)
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com