[Sca-cooks] Katalog zur "Oeffentlichen Tafel"

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sat Feb 22 22:46:38 PST 2003

Since the catalogue for the exhibition in Berlin is available for 25 Euro
(about $25 give or take a dollar or two) I decided to contact a friend and
have him write to the note to the museum people quoted below.  The book
costs 9 Euro to mail and they will take credit cards.

If you want it, and you don't have a German Language PhD in the family you
can adjust the request below and they will send you an answer.  I'd advise
you not to send your whole credit card number in one message (they don't
have a secure site) but to break it up in two or three.

Regina Romsey