[Sca-cooks] tavern feasts

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 23 01:22:27 PST 2003

Phlip replied to Petru with:

>> But, given that the event is a tavern event centered around our Household,
>> this will definitely be a wild and wet party, so if anything bad happens
>> maybe no one will notice it :-)))
>>
>> On-board is already full, but if any of you are around Montreal tomorrow,
>> feel free to visit during our 3M event (Meat, Mead and Moldavians)!
>>
>> Petru 'cel Paros' Voda
>> As Poor As He Is Ugly
>> Shire of L'Ile du Dragon Dormant, East Kingdom
>
> Well, you have my best wishes ;-) I'm in much the same position with the
> Tavern feast Avraham and I are doing for Northpass next weekend, ...
Well, I hope you both will give more details on your tavern feasts including the menus. And Avraham, you can join in too. :-)

Well, your feast hall has not burned down or other disasters small or large
happened. You can always take a look through this file and realize that for
whatever troubles or apprehensions you are currently having, it could be worse.
fst-disasters-msg (64K) 12/ 1/02    Tales of SCA feasts that were disasters.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/fst-disasters-msg.html
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com