[Sca-cooks] wierd flours, baking with

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Feb 24 05:35:44 PST 2003

Peter Reinhart has a number of titles out.
I'd advise taking a look and seeing which ones
appeal to their level or where they want to go.

You might look at titles like Solokov's With the Grain
which is just about grains.

Also Joe Ortiz's The Village Baker is good.
Rustic European Breads From Your Bread Machine
by Eckhardt, Linda and Butts, Diana is another title.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway