[Sca-cooks] Regarding Scappi

Jane Massey dylansmom at cox.net
Wed Feb 26 15:29:32 PST 2003

Hi Folks,

I only have a few photcopied recipes from Scappi and was wondering if someone could give me some more info as to the relative time period/region that these recipes come from for my documentation. I would love to get a hold of a full copy and translation if there is one available.  The local libraries cannot even seem to get one via library loan. Does anyone know where I might get a copy?

Thanx in advance,
Lavender de Morten
Barony of Tir-y-don, Atlantia