: [Sca-cooks] OT: Space Shuttle disintegrates on landing approach

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sat Feb 1 17:36:30 PST 2003

Ya know I have noticed that this is the general reaction to this Shuttle
Occurance.
First shock, then maybe tears, and then we get on with our day... The
first one we closed schools almost,  it was like the world stopped
moving... Now after 9/11, we have an all new perspective.  I am not
knocking anyone here or anything so please don't take this as such I was
simply make an observation I noticed occuring at work.  Heck it was not
even the topic of most conversations today.
I just found that weird.
Nichola