[Sca-cooks] Needing Help with Serving a Feast....

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Tue Feb 4 15:34:34 PST 2003

Nope not a clue where it came from and it could be that I am combining
different things.... that is why I am begging for help. LOL.
AS far as time I would imagine that is is early period say around 1200's
I think... Corwyn (Knew that'd get your attention) what era does Sir
Richard study the most?   He is the person that I was talking with.

  I assume that it was England because I can't imagine him breaking out
from that unless it was France for studying for Feast of Thirty... so I
would think those two.

I am just curious if this was done as I would like to serve an upcoming
feast this way IF it IS period.  (Sigh this is what happens when I only
remember snipits of conversations...)  I don't mind doing the feast the
normal way but I think it would be fun to do it differently once.
Nichola

Laura C. Minnick wrote:

>At 11:00 PM 2/3/03 -0500, you wrote:
>

>>Snip...
>>

>I honestly have no idea. I've seen a lot of feast accounts and waded
>through a fair amount of service instructions (been there, seen that, wrote
>the book), and I don't know of anything that resembles that.
>
>No idea wherer it was from? Time, place, culture might help.
>
>'Lainie
>-and yes, a Baby will do that.

Yes they will.....