[Sca-cooks] Dinner Tonight

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Feb 10 10:50:10 PST 2003

What's funny about these is that my son will eat
more like devour these but he won't touch the national
subway chain sandwiches that aren't grilled.

This local place is a going concern and being located just
down the street from the ice rinks (hockey on two rinks
24 hours a day or as near to it as possible) does a big
business in takeout and eat in. What I know about their
history is what's up on the website and on their menus.
Given the history of the labor pool in and around Detroit,
it's hard to say where or why they are grinders in Michigan.

I am reminded of that Sandwich show that was on last month on PBS
but I failed to pay the 75 dollars for the book. I figure one
of these days it will be available for a more reasonable price.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway