[Sca-cooks] Re; Philly Cheese Steak

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Feb 14 20:10:00 PST 2003

Also sprach Pixel, Goddess and Queen:
>  > >There's actually good pizza in New York?
>>  >--maire, burning wind to get to the Rock......gangway!
>>
>>  Yep. Also in parts of New Jersey. Oh, and a couple places in Italy
>>  have it. I think.
>>
>>  Adamantius
>
>Well, if you *like* that kind of pizza. *sniff*
>
>You can't really get good pizza outsite of Chicago.
>
>Margaret

I wish I had enough energy to think of an amusing rejoinder, but it's
been too recent that I've had this conversation with another of you
poor, deluded children. ;-)

You can get a perfectly lovely... tasty... um... thing... in Chicago.
It's absolutely divine.

However, one cannot compare apples to oranges fairly, nor that dish
to pizza. It is something else, and if the EU wants to kvell about
misappropriated food names for regional foods, this is what they
should be kicking up a fuss at. It's a simple matter of
seniority/longevity.

Adamantius