[Sca-cooks] Re; Philly Cheese Steak

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Feb 15 23:56:43 PST 2003

Adamantius commented:
> I remember being rather embarrassed, looking for decent pizza in New
> York with Stefan and his lady wife, Alice. It was just that we were
> in the wrong neighborhood... it happens.
Oh! I hadn't realized you were embarrassed. I'm sorry. Still it was a

nice trip and it was nice getting to meet you in person. If we ever get up
into that area again, perhaps we can do it again and pick an area that is
known for its pizza. Or other ethnic foods. Of course even many of the
non-Chinese New Year meals that I've heard you describe making would seem to
beat many of these other places, hands down.

There were only so many days I could take in New York consecutively. Part of it being the hassle of getting into and out of the big city. We never did make it to the Cloisters, although we got a big dosage of medieval stuff at the Met. So, maybe will get back some time.

Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com