[Sca-cooks] New to sca list

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sun Feb 23 21:31:37 PST 2003

Tsara,

	Check under Newcomers at http://www.gyldenholt.org/
	If I remember correctly Gyldenholt has a boffo Newcomers program.  I highly
recommend taking advantage of it.  I got to be with a group of Peers who did
a "panel" so that they could answer questions you might have, relate their
own first experiences, and generally let everyone feel that we are all in
this game together.  Other nights included basic heraldry, social skills
(Oh, My, God! Is that the Queen who's hem I just ripped out?), what's basic
garb, and most of all Welcome to the SCA!  All of it became SCA 101 the
anti-terrorist tactics!

Regina Romsey