[Sca-cooks] New to sca list

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Feb 24 05:49:06 PST 2003

Given the amount of things that one needs to acquire,
I would put off major outdoor kitchen purchases until
you have been to many events. Take the opportunity
to wander around and ask people what works and doesn't,
what things cost or where they can be purchased. You'll
come up with enough ideas to keep you busy for quite a few
months. Make notes and keep a notebook with addresses.
Also you need to think about transporting what you buy
along with all the other SCA equipment and then all the
needed mundane equipment besides.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

  My name is Tsara. I am I Gyldenholt snipped That is