[Sca-cooks] 1421

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 26 07:04:39 PST 2003

While I find the Zuni thing questionable, there is a paper which describes a
pottery comparison between an area in Japan and one on the West Coast.  The
unique simularities between the two pottery styles suggests cross
contamination.  The author speculates that the Japanese designs may have
been introduced by a shipwrecked Japanese fisherman, a more believable
scenario than an elusive expedition which leaves no trail.

Bear