[Sca-cooks] Cock-a-leekie soup reference

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Feb 27 04:26:54 PST 2003

That's on a one of these days lists. I am too busy
with the current projects and day to day to redo and update
everything from 1973-84 at this time. Redoing the first decade
of any career given what we now know and sources now available
is daunting to say the least. In the SCA it seems more so.
In this case until the books are all moved and shelved there
seems little point to even start. In many cases I bought specific
materials years later that answered question raised by doing the
original articles. Everything would have to be incorporated to make
a whole. I own a 1840's Meg Dods for instance. That ought to be
referenced and there are all these annals and household accounts
that I purchased that contain all the food purchases for various
estates. But first of all it all has to be unpacked in a new bigger
house.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway