[Sca-cooks] Kosher Turkey Sausage

AF Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 27 20:14:47 PST 2003

I'm certainly not an expert, but my experience is that poultry is very
much considered meat in this case, even though it is not a mammal.
Fish, however, is not. Comments from those who know more than I do?

You'd do better to leave out the cheese. I don't remember cheese in a
Scotch Egg anyway, though again, I've never actually made one, just
eaten them. And if the cook keeps a Kosher kitchen, she surely knows this.

Anne