[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #3126 - 17 msgs

M+D: Mary and Doug Piero Carey mdcarey at compuserve.com
Sat Jan 25 08:04:25 PST 2003

Johnnae llyn Lewis  wrote:

<snippage>

Cookbooks and cooking periodicals written by people in the SCA.
I read through this file and noted that there are lots of titles
that are missing.
 <more snippage>

How about feast booklets that have the recipes? For example, the Marche
of Gwyntarian's Nov 16, 2002 "Make it or Break It" event had a feast
booklet with about 20 recipes in it. It gives the originals, the redactions, a
short bibliography, cartoons, & credits the redactors, cooks and taste
testers.  (Mostly members of the Northeast Ohio Cooks Guild)  I think it
counts as cookbook, but do you want to get into trying to catalog feast
booklets? <my librarian's, but Not Cataloger, soul quailing at the probable
bibliographic err.. puzzles... awaiting us>

on the cover:
Feast Recipes from "Make It or Break It" The Marche of Gwyntarian, Nov
16 2002

On the Menu page:
Chef W & the Inquisition of Food!
Make It or Break It, Marche of Gwyntarion
November 16, 2002

unpaginated,