[Sca-cooks] Re: Beer percentages OOP

Thu Jan 30 10:24:24 PST 2003

> On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 12:16 AM, Terry Decker wrote:
>
> > Twenty years ago I was using 199 proof methanol
> > to flash dry photographic negatives.
>
> Sound's interesting ... but how do they taste?
>
> Oh wait.  Sorry, I thought you said "flash fry".
>
> - Doc

Well, there was the guy that the boss couldn't get rid of who had a wastage
rate of 50%, converted State supplies to personal pornography, and like to
light up while the negatives were in the soup.  He did get some negatives to
"flash fry."

I'm not into carbonized acetate and silver, so I decided his cooking was
inedible.

Bear