[Sca-cooks] OT: And this just in...

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Jan 30 08:24:11 PST 2003

> Spokespeople for the European Union, however, denied allegations that
> farmers would be required to provide balls (I guess like those
> ball-filled rooms in playgrounds, fast-food restaurant play areas,
> and Discovery Zone) for the pigs to play with, although I gather
> balls were suggested as a possible alternative rooting material.

Ah-ha! I wondered why, when you see pigs in pens, they often have a
playground ball in with them. :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The art of losing isn't hard to master;/so many things seem filled with
the intent/to be lost that their loss is no disaster.
Lose something every day. Accept the fluster/of lost door keys, the hour
badly spent." -- "One Art", Elizabeth Bishop