[Sca-cooks] Re: Debatable Crown

vongraph vongraph at comcast.net
Fri Jan 3 20:20:30 PST 2003

> Well, I've only reigned once although I do hope to
> have the honor again someday if my life is in order.

I found your post very refreshing and also very re assuring, its nice to
know that someone who wishes to sit on the Thrown has some thoughts along
the lines that you do. To often those wishing to sit there are doing it for
far different reasons. But I degress from my question: How do you l look at
the concept that for some reason just about the day after crown lyst and the
sitting King appears to suddenly go nuts:) I am not sure if the crown
suddenly shrinks putting vicious pressure on his brain or whether its just
the accumulation of the last three months of having two hunderd "friends"
who wouldn't talk to you just before you won crown, and are now your closest
buddies, pals and consorts:) but  Sitting Kings seems to go a bit bonkers
right about that time:) Any insights?

YIS, Elric