[Sca-cooks] tart crusts/pans

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Jan 14 09:21:27 PST 2003

Well, way back in the mid 1970's just after
 not-so Fabulous Feasts made its appearance,
there were a number of these pies served at Midrealm feasts.
Cosman offers Live Frog and Turtle Pie on page 204.
I can remember frogs and it seems to me that mice
were also served.

Head tables at State banquets are another subject, but
I think some of the White House cookbooks would give
you that information if you are interested.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway