[Sca-cooks] Chuntney

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Jan 15 07:31:49 PST 2003

Melton Mowbray Pies named as such began with
Edward Adcock selling them in London in the 1830's.
There is a book called The History of the Melton
Mowbray Pork Pie by Trevor Hickman which details
the history of the named product.

Pork in pies goes back to the Middle Ages of course.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

Anyone got a good recipe for making chuntney?  I am making