[Sca-cooks] deep frying

Nancy Kiel nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 19 16:42:18 PST 2003

If you could look up your research or point me in its direction (names of
cookbooks etc) I would greatly appreciate it.  Deep fat frying doesn't seem
to be done in the 18th century, my area of expertise, and I am always
interested in foods and techniques that go in and out of fashion.  Thanks!

Nancy Kiel
nancy_kiel at hotmail.com
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.   Emerson