[Sca-cooks] School Food OOP

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Wed Jan 22 12:40:57 PST 2003

Hehe... well, I try not to think about school cafeteria food - elementary
school and the first 2 years of high school weren't bad, but I went to a
free, public residential high school for junior and senior year - that means
3 meals of cafeteria food a day - unfortunately, the school tried to "feed"
us on less than they feed state prisoners on... something like
$1/day/person... I'll leave you to imagine the horrors... let's just say I
lived on rice crispies and soft serve ice cream for 2 years, more or less...

Generys