[Sca-cooks] Re: Submarine Food was NTC Orlando WAY OP

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 28 08:56:58 PST 2003

More Navy/Lobster fu:

A friend of ours used to be a Navy diver.  On a day of days, they boys dove for
lobsters and asked their Philipino cooks to cook them up.  The cooks said OK but
we want half.  Half?  That seemed like an awful lot but they agreed.  Well.
What the white boys didn't realize that what the Philippino cooks wanted were
the head ends for their favorite lobster soup, while the Navy lads feasted on
the tail ends and both sides thought themselves the winners in the deal.
Believe in the no-lose scenario!

Selene Colfox
selene at earthlink.net