[Sca-cooks] Teach your children well...OT, OOP?

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at cox.net
Thu Jan 30 07:47:46 PST 2003

EGADS............I am turning into my mother.....we have the same
philosophy. Ok, my kids are 8 and 3, but they have *tasted* alcohol...find
it YUCKY. Being typical British parents, my brother and I were raised from
about age 6 drinking a glass of champagne at special occasions, then a glass
of wine w/ dinner as was desired (at home). Of course, damn near every
restaurant in Tulsa has served me alcohol since I was 15 years old. NEVER
checked ID. Would have been a GREAT undercover cop in my teen years. Smokes,
alcohol....I guess I just looked older than my years.

Amanda Blackwolf