[Sca-cooks] Back to safety

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at cox.net
Thu Jan 30 12:30:24 PST 2003

Well, the one time I needed them...I looked at it and said....."this is
gonna need stitches"....I got bit by a dog, and usually stitches are
contra-indicated...but the damn dog went 1/2 way thru the muscle just below
the first joint on my thumb. That and the fact that the bathing area looked
like someone had committed a murder back there. No, I didn't kill the dog,
even tho I wanted to, but the owner deserved it more. I think the usual test
is if you can't hold it together w/ a Band-Aid, or it won't stop bleeding on
its own. But I bet Avraham will know better!

Amanda Blackwolf