[Sca-cooks] Ganache was . Re: RE:Beer percentages OOP

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 30 17:24:02 PST 2003

For those of us in the United States, federal law specifies alcohol must be declared as % by volume in all cases: malt beverages, wines, and distilled beverages.  Refer to CFR 27, April 2001, on line.
Regards,
Brekke
PS my home computer, with a telephone line hookup, is faster than my professional computer at work!  WOW!  (And I've got CFR in favorites at home, too!)