[SCA-cooks] medieval herb garden

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 1 11:40:01 PDT 2003

My arthritic parents have an herb garden set upon table legs, so they can do a
little gardening
and feel the earth between their fingers without hurting their knees.  More or
less like a standard table in construction, with a kind of plastic mesh, finer
than needlepoint canvas, inside the tabletop frame.  We live in Los Angeles,
California; in hardier climes, it seems to me that this kind of garden could be
brought into a sun-room for wintertime with the rest of your potted plants.

Selene Colfox
selene at earthlink.net