[Sca-cooks]2 - medieval herb garden

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Tue Jul 1 12:42:50 PDT 2003

Your garden arrangements sound wonderful!!
I promised myself that I would read up on medieval gardening this past winter but didn't so that is still in the works. But I am enlarging my garden space this year so that next year I will truly have the space for a whole bunch of cool herbs and plants!
Phillipa