[Sca-cooks] sausages

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 11 22:28:32 PDT 2003

Brekke asked:
> SAUSAGES?!  Please send them my way; I'd also like to see the salads
> and fruit recipes, if you don't mind.
If you have already seen these files, but you are new to the list, so
I'm not sure.
In the FOOD-MEATS section of the Florilegium:
sausages-msg     (128K)  1/10/03    Period sausages. Making sausage.
sausage-makng-msg (28K) 10/31/00    Sausage making techniques. Supplies.
There is also this file in the FOOD section and an entire section on
fruits, FOOD-FRUITS.
salads-msg       (144K)  3/18/03    Period salads. lettuce, greens.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com