[Sca-cooks] Aussie friends heading for Pennsic & question for Stefan re. Kingdom Tiles.. (OT.. OOP)

Susan Laing paxford at gil.com.au
Thu Jul 17 17:34:32 PDT 2003

Greetings the List!

I've just been advised that a friend & her Lord Husband are heading off to
Pennsic this year.

Mistress Baroness Glynhvar & Sir Baron Agro Agwessi will be camping with the
Lochac contingent (Cair something or other) in the Coopers front lawn.

They've both been to Pennsic previously but should any of you find them
wandering lost & forlorn could you possibly take them under your wings? (you
*can't* miss Sir Agro - he has a fascination for wearing Lime green clothes
AND Pirate things <insert laughter here>)

And since they're missing my elevation by one day (best flight option turned
out to be the 1st of August worst luck) they may need to smuggle me home at
least one Ansterroan Duke (sweet angelic smile) in compensation ;-p  (don't
panic Papa - it's my stock standard reply of anyone asking me what's on my
wish list :-D).

Glynhvar would also like a few details on the Tile project - Stefan could
you possibly send them to me again (I can't find where I stored the
information on it :-( )

And I've waxed lyrical about Devra's books - so if anyone could supply me
with her stall location I can happily pass it on ;-p

Hugs all!

Marion

Mari de Paxford
(aka Sue Laing)