[Sca-cooks] Fw: [Aten_Cooks](long) Feast Policy Draft for Review

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jul 2 16:40:07 PDT 2003

The text looks like someone trying to write a legal document.  Bureaucratic
regulations are written that way because they are administrative law and are
vetted by lawyers.  This document should be a set of instructions written in
simple English ("speak American, boy, American, so I can understand"), so
that it can be followed.

It would also be nice if they could explain their logic for some of the
convolutions.

Bear.