[Sca-cooks] iombils

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jul 3 06:47:48 PDT 2003

Actually, the technique you describe sounds just like how my mom used to
do home-made bagels- boil, then into the oven (she used a recipe with
potato water, and no anise seed..)
They were chewier than regular bread/biscuits, but not nearly as stiff
or dense
as the commercial bagels from the store. Just my .02 lira
Betsy