[Sca-cooks] Cooking Couscous for 200

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Thu Jul 17 13:08:31 PDT 2003

Couscous, at least the small "French" kind, is IMO easier to cook for a
large group than rice.  I did it for 120 for a feast recently, and simply
got my broth boiling, then added the couscous.  Stir for like, 2 minutes and
it's done - you can do it right before serving.  If I remember correctly, it
was a 2:1 ratio, but I could be wrong.

Generys

P.S. Are you the Lavender from Tir-y-Don? If so, I enjoyed the feast you did
at... hmm... what was that event? Investiture, right! (I'm good friends with
Yevin and Isobel).