[Sca-cooks] question: Medieval restaurant at Pennsic

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Jul 18 18:54:06 PDT 2003

Just to say-

We have this conversation evey year, about this time. It _sounds_ like a
great idea until someone starts looking at the licenses and regs, and the
sheer volume, and all of the logistics of making things ahead or doing it
to order, not to mention the equipment and manpower...

And every year we decide it's not feasible. And every year I decide that
the really expensive whatsit from the booth at the fair isn't all that
expensive once you figure out all that went into it.

Not to discourage anyone- I just want to point out that we've benn down
this rosy path a few times already, and it's full of ruts.

Wonder what Mario Nebbits is doing this year?

'Lainie