[Sca-cooks] Travelling Dishes Revisited

Iasmin deCordoba iasmin at comcast.net
Fri Jun 20 06:26:54 PDT 2003

You know, it never ceases to amaze me how very often Celestine-Prophecy-
like conversations appear on this list. As luck would have it, I've
been thinking about, very seriously considering, soliciting ideas for
recipes that people would have chosen for an updated version of what
some people would argue is a classic SCA-based cookbook.

I hope to make and distribute such a cookbook to folks, with the
improvements noted in previous posts about the cookbooks failings. If
people are interested, I'd be happy to start compiling suggestions for
dishes to included, additional information that might be useful (e.g.,
suggestions and tips that caterers take advantage of when they are
operating in similar situations), and ideas for organization of the
information.

If people don't mind, this forum is a good place for me to read that
information, but if they'd prefer, private email to me would be just as
acceptable if anyone is interested. And if you think others in your
area or on your elists are intersted, feel free to solicit their ideas
as well.

Eat heartily,

Iasmin

iasmin at comcast.net
Iasmin de Cordoba, Baroness Roaring Wastes, Middle Kingdom, OL