[Sca-cooks] Castellan Feast, 2003...LONG

Tue Jun 3 10:48:56 PDT 2003

At Guardian, we were four hours behind because of the problem with the water
tank and we lost ground because they didn't get the problem fully resolved
until the next morning.  Traditionally, you set the dough to rising the
evening before, attend the 2 am baker's Mass, then go get the bread baked to
be ready for the morning trade.  We were right in keeping with historic
practice, except for taking time out for kirk.

The Hobart's easy.  Think big KitchenAide.

Bear