[Sca-cooks] Castellan Feast, 2003...LONG

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jun 4 21:58:06 PDT 2003

Liadan commented:
> Note to Amanda - next time 50 pounds of bread flour, 20 pounds of
> potatoes,=
You used fresh potatos? For some reason I had assumed you made potato
bread with potato flour.
>   10 pounds of honey, 6 pounds of sweet butter and four dozen eggs.
50 Pounds of flour (plus 20 pounds of potatos) only needs four dozen
eggs? I'd have assumed more eggs, but then I haven't baked bread in
about 30 years.
>  Krystal asked if we
> could make wheat bread next time, too. LOL!
Wheat bread in addition! to all that?
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas