[Sca-cooks] Strawberye

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Jun 6 17:34:35 PDT 2003

> It's definitely supposed to be pudding-like.

Well, I made it.

To 1 lb strawberries I used 1/2 cup red nonalcoholic wine (it was on sale
at Aldis, it had to be done)... 1/2 c almond milk... 3-4 tablespoons rice
flour. als 2/3 c. sugar and 1 tbsp butter, with 1 tsp vinegar.

It's really, really good. Right now it's sauce consistency but thickening.
It's a sauce! It's a pudding! It's a shoe polish! (well, no) but I think
it will go fine with the pain perdu. :)

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"In the nonstop tsunami of global information, librarians provide us with
floaties and teach us how to swim." --Linton Weeks, Washington Post 1/13/01.