[Sca-cooks] Suggestions for camp food...

Tonya R Stinson imbri4 at lycos.com
Mon Jun 9 14:34:42 PDT 2003

You mentioned only red type meats... will he eat chicken?  You could always mix up the basic ingredients for a chicken casserole or something and stick it in a baggie in the ice chest and keep it cool.. then when time to eat, stick it in a pot and reheat.  Vegetarian type lasagna can also be reheated in the coals if necessary.  Maybe a stir fry in which the friend can pick out the meat if needed.. which can still be served over rice or noodles.

Hugs!
Elizabeth