[Sca-cooks] Sekajabin

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jun 10 05:08:44 PDT 2003

It depends on the season (I like to drink it year 'round, and have taken
to keeping a small bottle of it in my feast gear, too).  In winter, it
tends to be peppermint, which I can find both fresh and dried.
In summer, it's generally a blend.  I've got both peppermint and
spearmint growing like the (properly potted) weeds they are.  My lemon
balm fell victim to a late frost, and I don't know if I'll have a chance
to replace it, but I'd wanted to try some with it, too.
What type of vinegar do you use? My favorite is champagne vinegar,
followed by (real) cider vinegar.  I've got some white wine vinegar I
may try, as well.
--Maire, sekanjabin devotee....