[Sca-cooks] RANT - OT and OOP - Just letting off steam

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 12 09:18:33 PDT 2003

Aw sweetie.  [[[[sympathy hugs]]]] I feel your pain, truly.  We've been waiting 9 months for an increase in my husband's VA benefits - 6 months of which it was lost under some stuff on somebody's desk.  Likewise, ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH ! ! !

Oh yeah.  They honor the American fighting man.  They broke him, they can bloody well fix him.

Empathetically yours, Selene