[Sca-cooks] RANT - OT and OOP - Just letting off steam

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Jun 12 09:39:24 PDT 2003

At 09:18 AM 6/12/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Aw sweetie.  [[[[sympathy hugs]]]] I feel your pain, truly.  We've been
waiting 9 months for an increase in my husband's VA benefits - 6 months of
which it was lost under some stuff on somebody's desk.  Likewise,
ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH ! ! !

I am in similar 'arghifying' spot with SSI. I'm now at the point where I
wait and wait and wait until they tell me NO the first time and then I
appeal...

'Lainie